The best way to not binge on food in the evening is to have little snacks throughout the day. Here I am going to post some of my favorite clean eating snacks, both with protein powder and without. If you have any favorite recipes/snack combinations, please feel free to send them to me so I can add to this list.
- Protein Balls – 3/4 cup of rolled oats, 16oz almond butter, 4 scoops of van. protein, a drizzle of honey or agave, vegan chocolate chips. Mix altogether and form into balls.
- Almond Butter Protein Cups – Combine 1/2 cup of coconut oil with 2 scoops of choc. protein. Pour 1 tsp mix into into a silicone mix. Drop 1/2 tsp of almond butter on top. Freeze for 10 min. Pour the remaining coconut chocolate mix to cover each cup. Put back in freezer for 10 more minutes. Then Enjoy!
- Chocolate “Ice Cream” – One avocado, 2 scoops of choc. protein powder, two large cups of ice, 1/2 cup of water. Blend and enjoy. Add berries on top if desired.
- Raspberry Van. “Ice Cream” – 3-4 frozen chopped bananas, 2-4 scoops of Van. Protein, 4 cups of raspberries. Blend. Add sliced almonds on top if desired.
- Veggies and Hummus
- Green apples and almond butter
- Green apples with a melted Caramel Fit Chew